I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween filled with tricks and treats! Our Halloween didn't play out like we had hoped but we managed to have a fun weekend nontheless. Our initial plan to go to WeHo got scrapped when we learned that Pup's lil bro came down with the swine flu and nixed his plans to come to LA for the weekend. Little Jakred was quarantined in his dorm room for 2 days...poor guy.
With no guest to entertain, we figured we'd just go with the flow for Halloween. On Friday, we went to Pup's friend's party on the West side. We didn't have a costume planned and I really wanted to go as Kelly Kapoor in Subtle Sexuality's "Male Prima Donna" video and I wanted Pup to go as Ellie but it didn't come to fruition. Pup was lucky that I couldn't find a leopard leotard. That's all I'm sayin'!
After some creativity, we decided on being Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Of course, I was excited and Pup held his tongue. Being the weirdo that I am, I had both ears and a Minnie apron. Pup, being the weirdo he is, had a full black spandex body suit and tight red shorts. The end result was adorable!
On Halloween night, we donned our finest apparel for the evening festivities. If you don't remember Pup was Batman with a belly shirt and I was the infamous Keyboard Cat. We started the night at Dream House with the boys who had marvelous and ingenious costumes as well. After doing Trap's Halloween Power Hour, we headed over to my apartment for a Halloween party filled with jello shots.
(L to R) Jewish Grandma at Atlantic City, Batman, Shaun from "Shaun of the Dead," Robin and the gay Planeteer.
I will say that it was one of the best Halloween's I've had in a while mainly because I ate too many jello shots and Keyboard Cat was the absolute best costume to have. I jammed to so many songs on my fake keyboard! I think I may have found my calling.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.